Sabado, Pebrero 23, 2013

LYNTL AMISTAD:THE REAL WORLD



The Real World
    
A year after high school will be difficult; it is where our minds will be awakening from the things that surround us.
As I will be graduating and entering the college life or what we called “The Real World” I was already expecting that my life will not be as easier, it may not be as difficult as what I have experience from my high school life but I am sure that it will never be a hindrance for me to succeed and reach my goals, that someday I’ll become an architect engineer who will be building and designing the most luxurious and tallest building that our country will be proud of. I know it will not be easy but I will never give up and never lose my determination.
It is just a simple dream but it is already part of my life for me to be complete.
Dreaming these will not be 100% sure, I don’t know maybe it might turn the other way around, instead having these dreams. But I WON’T STOP UNTIL I’ll ACHIEVE IT J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento